The Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation launched its second REALTORS Care® Week to raise awareness about critical housing issues and to share the comfort of home with community members in need.
This year, members of the Southern Georgian Bay Associations of REALTORS® (SGBAR) contributed with donations of non-perishable food items, grocery gift cards, and financial support during this elevated difficult time.
Once again, we received an overwhelming amount of support from our members as bags of non-perishable food was donated, along with financial donations, which will be distributed to the following local charitable organizations:
- Meaford Food Bank and Outreach (Meaford)
- Beaver Valley Outreach (Thornbury)
- Salvation Army (Collingwood)
- Wasaga Beach Food Bank (Wasaga Beach)
- Clearview Stayner Food Bank (Clearview)
- Elmvale & District Food Bank (serving Tiny)
- Mary’s Catholic Church (Victoria Harbour, serving Tay)
- The Guest Shelter (Midland)
- Margaret’s Church (Midland)
- Saint Ann Roman Catholic Church (Penetanguishene)
We’d like to thank all SGBAR members for continuing to put community first and contribute to help those in need.
To donate to the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation today, visit www.realtorscareontario.ca.
The Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® represents over 600 REALTORS® registered with its member offices. The geographical area served by the Association includes the Towns of Midland and Penetanguishene,
the Townships of Severn, Tay, Tiny, and part of Georgian Bay Township; Wasaga Beach, Clearview Township, Collingwood, The Blue Mountains and portions of the Municipality of Meaford and Grey Highlands.
For more information, please contact: Mike Scholte, President of the Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® 705-627-2697 | email@example.com